April is a meaningful month for us because we celebrate both Ilana and Lev's birthdays as well as Passover and Easter. Spring has sprung and it feels great.
- We kicked off the month glamping with friends over a few nights of Spring Break at the wonderful El Capitan campgrounds near Santa Barbara. We each had a cabin and communally cooked meals, planned nature walks, and hung out with a few other families we adore. Organized by the one and only Sydney Gilbert and photographed by the supreme Nicki Sebastian.
- Nature is on full blast locally. Our closest path Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook was bursting with wildflowers for weeks and weeks.
- The Spring Faire at Ocean Charter School is always a highlight for the kids. Flower crowns and May Pole dances galore.
- Progress continues on my current Ladera Heights remodel project. I can't wait for my clients to move in and become neighbors. Working in my own neighborhood and making it prettier one house at a time is such a treat.
- Fun times celebrating family birthdays and a happy hour with Concrete Collab at the Pendry Hotel
- A quick visit to the desert
- Craziest of all we signed on to foster two 4 week old puppies through Annenberg Pet Space on the last day of April for 4 weeks until they are ready to be adopted. Millie and Maddie are the yummiest squeakiest chonkiest little potatoes. Its going to be a wild ride and we plan to set them up for success in the future forever homes by showering them with love and attention. The midnight wake up calls are the downside.