1) Tove Lo - Habits is on heavy rotation for me at the moment. I know its a Top 40 song but the strange mix of deeply sad lyrics with a danceable beat is a winner. Its a well crafted and moving song and has good reason to be popular.
2) Lovely house tour - lots of light, funky little design touches but pretty spare.
3) If you like small spaces, this creative garage conversion to charming apartment is for you.
4) A little DIY rug from felt scraps.
5) I saw a version of this 3 ingredient chia pudding in the packed lunch of my toddler's classmate and I wanted to sneak a bite for myself.
6) Wanderlust - a black and white beach in Iceland. Someday.
7) I like the inexpensive prints from the shop of Julia Kostreva.
8) Leave it to Ikea to come up with the cutest little medicine cabinet that reminds me of a MUCH more expensive version by Thomas Ericksson.
9) The LA home of Momo Suzuki is just so LA, you know.