Outdoor Furniture Guide 2018
Los Angeles is known for its indoor-outdoor lifestyle. As the temperatures climb, Veneer shifts focus to bringing the same touch of organic modern style we apply to interiors to outdoor dining and lounge areas. We have our go to resources of timeless structural pieces at varying price points that we build off of. Then, we mix in vintage and rustic decor items at lower price points (that perhaps were not originally meant for outdoor use, but are hardy enough to be outside, to bring the arrangement to the next level. Kaitrin Degan will be writing about our top outdoor furniture resources we go to again and again to trick out those backyard pools and patios.
Hello, its Kaitrin. Spring has sprung my friends. Time to uncover that beat teak outdoor furniture, dust off the cobwebs only to realize, you need an upgrade. Here are a few sources for modern outdoor furniture that are tried and true, beautiful as well and functional to usher in those sunset backyard cocktail sessions in true Veneer style.
1) Restoration Hardware - These guys know what they’re doing across the board, but we
especially confide in them for our outdoor furniture needs. Just a sample of the goods,
the Arles Dining table is sleek, sturdy, minimal and modern.
2) Eco Outdoor USA - Straight outta Australia and we couldn’t be more onboard. Are the
Australians taking over the design scene or what, just saying. Everything is spot on but
definitely vibing one the Balfour dining chair. Yummm
3) Harbour Outdoor - A bit more luxe and some strain on the purse strings but oh so pretty,
dependable and comfortable. Their Pacific collection is gorgeous! Simple, modern and
chic. Versatile enough to dress up or down according to your taste. The Byron counter
stool for outdoor dining/drinking is spot on. Airy, light sophisticated and worth every
4) Frontgate - Their fire pits do not disappoint, among other things. The Ellington fire table
is modern, rock solid and perfect for anyone with an affinity for fire side chats. Ummm
yeah, that’s everyone!
5) CB2 - God knows we need a little sun protection here in LA and the Shadow umbrella
does the trick. Classic style gets to the point, does its job and saves us a bunch of dough.
We like that.
6) Teak Warehouse - Go to for dining chairs, lounge chairs, side tables, you name it. They’re
products are classic and unfussy but still on trend and at a great price. Perfect example,
the Tokio chair.
7) World Market - For those of you not trying to break the bank but really need some
additional seating outside, the Alicante occasional chair or the Lanai lounger is it! Simple
and classic enough to carry on with you through your most current design feelings but
not at all mundane.
8, 9) Serena and Lily- They are totally speaking our language this season with their new
outdoor line. Everything from rugs, to lanterns and that gorgeous slouchy linen-esque
Sundial seating. UGH so good. Their outdoor rugs are beachy, boho, minimal and oh so
right on for your spring outdoor spruce up.