Worth Noting 01
Truth be told I scan hundreds of images each week but only a few really stick with me. A collection of items worth noting and sharing with you.
1) The Folk Fibers Denim Quilt has been an obsession of mine. I love the gradient shades of blue from worn jeans turned into a simple quilt. I can attempt to DIY, but my talented mother in law has hinted at making me one for my birthday. So I shall patiently wait.
2) Kerf Walls are a quintessentially cute and customizable plywood wall storage system I discovered during Modernism Week.
4) This minimalist Manhattan pad of photographer Alice Gao has made the rounds on the interweb, but I am still quite impressed with how airy and collected it all feels with so little square footage.
5) The Fire basket designed by Norm Architects for Menu is genius and the must have outdoor living accessory for this summer in my opinion.
6) Speaking of indigo blue, Urban Outfitters has a limited line of Shibori inspired bedding that would go so well with my future denim quilt.
7) I think I heart camping now, and this T shirt will prove my point.
8) I love a good studio tour and One Kings Lane did a nice one for All Roads Studio. Weaver Janelle Pietrzak gives an inside look into how her awesome collection of groovy wall hangings come to life.